Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Curvy Girl's Journey....to different ways to workout



Yes, I prefer home workout programs, but I get bored VERY easily.  So I may or may not own 7 pieces of workout equipment and accessories along with over 8 home workout programs.  And I my or may not change my workout routine almost every single day :)

I feel that this gives my body a different type of workout/stretch it needs and it keeps me motivated which is over half the battle!

So follow a workout program because they are developed by professionals who know exactly what your body needs to get stronger and healthier.  But break it up with some fun too! Try one of the exercises listed in the chart and get your family involved.  Show your kids that working out can be enjoyable! Have FUN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment