Thursday, August 14, 2014

Curvy Girl's Journey.....to a FREE challenge group



A totally FREE 7-day challenge group!!!

I have decided to start a 7 day private Facebook group for those who are ready to get started on their healthy journey.  This group will start on Monday, August 25th and I have a spot open for you!

In the group, we will learn what to eat, when to eat, and how much we should eat.  There will be a FREE workout video posted each day too.  I will provide recipes and snack ideas. 

I only ask that the members fully commit to the group and their new healthy life.  I am devoting my time to you and I want you to devote time to yourself! There will be assignments posted daily and if you miss two assignments, you will be removed from the group.  This may seem harsh, but I need to make time and space for those who are truly serious. 

So you are ready!!! What do you do now?

If interested in joining, fill out the application at: http://www.samanthaloy.com/free-7-day-group.html

I will then contact you within 24 hours to let you know if you are accepted into the group :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment