Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Curvy girls journey.....to protein bites

                                         

I drink my Shakeology very single day, but wanted to experiment with another way to eat a protein snack. I found some recipes on Facebook and created my own by using ingredients I had already. I knew I wanted a chocolate flavored snack because every girl needs a little chocolate now and then ;) 
I used a scoop of Shakeology and because I've researched other protein and meal replacement shakes, I highly recommend using Shakeology!! This amazing shake has 70 natural ingredients that are vital to your health such as chia, flax, gogi berry, acai, lots of vitamins, and more!! Feel free to contact me for more information about Shakeology or check it out here. 

Chocolate Shakeology Protein Bites
Servings:12
Calories per serving: 102

Ingredients: 
1/3 cup natural peanut butter
Scoop of chocolate shakeology
1/4 cup honey
3 tbsp ground flax seed
3 tbsp mini chocolate chips

Directions: 
Mix all ingredients together. I found it easier to mix consistently using my hands (my daughter had fun with this part)! Scoop a tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a ball. Enjoy!! 
Great for pre or post workout! 

No comments:

Post a Comment