Saturday, February 8, 2014

Curvy Girl's Journey.....to week 1 meal plan

I am going to show you my meal plan for the week.  I am hoping that some of you will follow the plan or incorporate some of the food ideas into your own.  I will be giving you a shopping list that you can copy and print, the meal schedule, and recipes.  The next blog will show you how I prepped for the week. 
If this format doesn't work for you or you have another idea, please let me know.  I'm am learning by trial and error!  I am also following the carb-cycling plan this week.  To speed up my metabolism, I am eating carbs for every meal one day and then low/no carbs the next two days.  I will share more on this type of plan later...especially if it works!!

Shopping List
  • 100 calorie english muffins
  • candian bacon
  • eggs
  • shakeology- I just tried the strawberry..yum!!
  • old fashioned oats
  • black bean burger
  • 110 calorie bagel buns
  • broccoli
  • whole grain tortilla
  • low fat mozzerella shredded cheese
  • turkey peperoni
  • lamb roast
  • red potatoes
  • carrots
  • imitation crab meat
  • tomatoes
  • lettuce/spinach mix
  • apples
  • string cheese
  • pork tenderloin
  • asparagus
  • strawberries
  • turkey italian sausage
  • spagetti squash
  • cottage cheese
  • almonds
  • tilapia or other white fish
  • green beans
  • butternut squash
  • red enchilada sauce
  • rotel tomatoes
  • black beans
  • brussel sprouts
  • greek yogurt
  • peanut butter
  • banana
  • high fiber cereal
  • almond milk
  • whole wheat elbow macaroni
  • cauliflower
  • Laughing Cow Light Creamy Swiss cheese 
This list may seem long, but you may have some of the items in your pantry/fridge already.  Plus this is a plan for 5 meals a day for 7 days.  Depending on your family size, you may have leftovers or you may find yourself needing more.

Here is the meal plan:
 Recipes:
roasted veggie mac n cheese
Butternut squash and black bean enchiladas
Baked apples

Any questions, feel free to contact me! I'm hoping to work on a better layout for next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment