Sunday, December 29, 2013

Curvy Girl's Journey....to reach goals in 2014

If you are like me, every year on December 31st you make a resolution to lose weight, get healthier, diet, eat better, etc, etc.  But how many of us actually go through the year and reach our goals?? Not many, so don't feel guilty about not meeting your new year's resolutions!
I found that I need motivation.  I need other people to help me reach my goals.  This may sound lazy or reliant on others, but hey it works!
The best way to get this motivation is to have people that are trying to reach the same goal support you while you support them.  Every single person has an off day.  No matter what they say, at some point they don't want to get up and workout.   That is where challenge groups come into play.
 A challenge group is a private facebook group where assignments are posted everyday.  The participants are trying to get healthier just like you and can post their failures or successes.  These groups have helped me when I don't want to work out because i log on and see how many others have already completed their workouts and I think, "if they can, then I can."  I think a little of my competitive side comes to play as well but like I said before, hey it works!
If you are interested in a facebook challenge group, comment below and I will contact you!

No comments:

Post a Comment