Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Curvy Girl's Journey....to the new year

Happy New Year! This is the time of year when everyone makes resolutions that they rarely keep.  How many resolutions have you made that actually came to be? 
Now I'm not saying we shouldn't make resolutions but we can't set goals Dec 31st then forget about them two days later. 
So how do you make sure you are celebrating the coming of 2015 by being proud of your goals accomplished in 2014? 
Start a journal.  In the front of this journal write your resolutions.  Then everyday (365 days) write an entry in this journal.  It doesn't have to be long or time consuming, just a sentence or two.  What should you write? Write down what you accomplished that day that worked toward your overall goal.  For example, my goal is to lose body fat and get even healthier.  So on Monday, i would jot down that I worked out for 30 minutes and drank my Shakeology for breakfast.  These steps will lead me to my resolution. 
So start 2014 in a new way and reach those resolutions!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment