Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Curvy Girl's Journey...to saving money

Besides getting healthier in 2014, I want to reduce my family's spending and increase the amount in our savings account. 
So how do i do this???
I am new in the saving money field, but am very familiar with the spending money part of it!  :)

So I have a very hard journey ahead of me.  My first step today was to plan my family's weekly meals by what was on sale at the grocery store.  I'm hoping to drastically cut the grocery budget this week and then put the savings into the savings account.  Even if it's only $10, that is $10 more than we had yesterday!

I am going to occasionally blog on my journey to save money too.  I hope any readers that have had success with this will feel free to comment their suggestions/tips below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment