Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Curvy Girl's Journey.....to food accountability

I just found this awesome new app and just had to share! It's free too, so even better!
The app is called TwoGrand.  It is similar to Instagram except all the pictures are of food.  The concept is to post pictures of every single thing you eat.  They suggest people to follow based on your goal weight.  For example, my goal weight right now is 140, so I am following people who have already reached 140.  This allows me to see what type of food allowed them to get there.
You can also post your workouts or forms of exercises you completed.  The best thing about the app is that it holds me accountable.  Like this afternoon, I was going to put cheese on top of my soup, but I rethought the choice when I knew I would have to take a picture of it and show others.
I think it will help me and I hope it will help you too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment