Friday, January 17, 2014

Curvy Girl's Journey......to support and motivation

I have tried several workout programs in my journey to lose weight and get healthy.  My favorite program so far? Chalean Extreme.  This is a strength training program that helps you build muscle.  If you are like me, I thought "I don't want to bulk up or build muscle."  As a female, I wanted to lose weight and slim down.  Now, I know that muscle burns fat! Strength training increases your metabolism and helps you burn more fat while resting. 

I am starting a challenge group for Chalean Extreme on February 3rd.  A challenge group is a private Facebook group where others who are working out with Chalean Extreme support and motivate each other.  It really helps to have others who know exactly what you are going through when working out. 

This group will last 3 months and you will have support every single day.  I love working out at home because I don't have to travel to a gym, figure out childcare for my daughter, or be intimidated by those around me.  But the downside of working out at home is the lack of support or people holding you accountable.  A challenge group changes that. 

In addition to the challenge group, you also get support from a personal coach (me!!) when you purchase Chalean Extreme.  I am here to help you on your journey to reach your goals.  I want to see you succeed not only for a day, or a week, but forever! I am still working on my body and health and know that you need support to succeed. 

If you are interested in the challenge group or learning more about Chalean Extreme, send me a friend request on Facebook:
Send me a friend request on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment