Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Curvy Girl's Journey.....to insanity

I know I promised my next blog would be about meal planning but I got distracted by the arrival of my Insanity t-shirt in the mail.  Meal planning will be soon though!
I received the Insanity t-shirt for completing the workout program.  To be honest, I have a love/hate relationship with Insanity.  I loved my results and the feeling of accomplishment when I completed it, but it was definitely a hard workout to do.  I did lose 46lbs working out and counting calories with myfitnesspal (an app I mentioned in a previous blog). 
My favorite part of the t-shirt.....it is a size medium and this time last year I would have needed an extra large! I have lost 4 jean sizes and am excited to continue my healthy journey and get even leaner!

If you are interested in challenging yourself and seeing amazing results, check out the Insanity workout program.
Click here to learn more about Insanity


No comments:

Post a Comment